Cold Bay Coat W
Waterproof Down Coat Women
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 94 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
A highlight piece for winter trips, the COLD BAY COAT is very warm – and very stylish. The coat has a simple, understated design and is packed full of RDS-certified down to keep you warm when the thermometer drops below zero. A luxurious, shiny lining complements the signature look.
The recycled TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric is slightly stretchy, provides superb climate comfort, and delivers reliable protection from the rain and snow. Even though this is the warmest waterproof coat in our collection, the COLD BAY COAT is remarkably light and very comfortable to wear.
The coat has a snug, adjustable hood – a feature you’ll certainly appreciate when the cold winter wind is blowing round your ears! And on dry, calm days, you can simply detach the hood.
- Weight: 820 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of 100% recycled polyester
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, secret pocket
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Wash And Care