Crystal Palace Coat
Windproof Down Coat Women
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
Sustainability & Technology
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
The CRYSTAL PALACE is a brilliant coat for freezing cold nights in the polar regions – or anywhere else for that matter.
This long down coat is one of the warmest pieces in our winter collection. As soon as you slip it on, you’ll feel how warm it is. This is all down to the cold-beating combination of a generous duck down fill (RDS certified of course), windproof STORMLOCK and an extra long cut. The coat has an oversized fit, so there’s plenty of room for a thick pullover underneath. You’ll never be cold again!
The coat has a snug hood with a high collar that makes it even warmer and cosier, and the outer fabric has a pleasantly soft feel. When you’re out and about in the wind and snow in sub-zero temperatures, wear the CRYSTAL PALACE COAT, and you’ll be rocking the Ice Queen look!
- Weight: 880 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: downproof microfibre lining with logo print
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
1. FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
Wash And Care