Women's Frosty Morning Jacket
Lightweight Waterproof Jacket
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 625 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: extra soft, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- water resistant zip
- adjustable hem
The morning mist still hangs in the trees, but you’re already warming up on your favourite trail. The FROSTY MORNING is the lightest waterproof jacket in our winter collection.
When winter is still waiting in the wings, and the weather is typically autumnal, this is a great jacket to wear. The outer fabric is TEXAPORE, so wet and windy autumn weather doesn’t stand a chance. And the recycled MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation inside keeps you snug and warm, even if it gets wet.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components