Women's JWP Hybrid
HYBRID JACKET WOMEN
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 390 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP: very light, very breathable, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish (torso)
- FINE OXFORD STRETCH DWR: very light, bi-elastic, soft textured fabric with water repellent properties (sleeves)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD STRETCH (25 g/m²): very lightweight, stretchy, synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- special sleeve cut for extra freedom of movement
- adjustable hem
- reflective detailing
- pack bag included
When you’re on a weekend trip, you like to find time for a quick run in the woods. Our JWP HYBRID jacket will keep you warm without restricting mobility. This hybrid jacket combines stretch sleeves with a windproof front.
The JWP HYBRID jacket is part of our PACK AND GO! capsule collection. It is ultra light and packable, so you can just stow it in your day pack or hand luggage. The entire torso is made using our STORMLOCK shell fabric that blocks out even the strongest headwinds.
The RDS-certified down fill ensures you stay warm, while the stretch sleeves ensure full freedom of movement and breathability. The sleeves also feature a light insulating fill. You’ll appreciate the water repellent properties of the JWP HYBRID when you’re on the move.
The products in our PACK AND GO! capsule collection are designed for active travel, outdoor sports and spur-of-the-moment adventures. They are technical, functional, minimalist, light, and above all, packable. The signature look of the series is all about clean silhouettes, contemporary designs, and a fusion of outdoor and urban style.
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
100% PFC-free - PFCs (per- and poly-fluoride chemicals) are substances used on the surfaces of items to give them water-repellent or fat-repellent properties, which is the reason they are mainly used in waterproof trousers and jackets.