Kyoto Long Coat W
Windproof Down Coat Women
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 118 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Lofty, ultra quick-drying synthetic insulation that efficiently traps heat
Got any plans for the winter? Whether you’re spending Christmas in Paris or going somewhere cold and snowy, the KYOTO LONG COAT will see you through the season in style.
This maxi length winter coat is packed full of MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT and is one of the warmest pieces in our collection. The synthetic fibre insulation delivers very good warmth-to-weight performance and is significantly less sensitive to moisture than down, so the odd shower of rain or snow is no problem.
The zip stops short of the hem of the coat, so despite the length, you get unrestricted freedom of movement. The outer fabric gives you effective protection from the wind and is also breathable.
The coat is equipped with an adjustable, extra large hood and a snug, overlapping collar to protect your head and neck in cold winter weather. If you don’t need the hood, it can be stowed in the collar of the coat.
- Weight: 1240 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE COTTON TOUCH: robust, stretchy, windproof, water repellent and breathable fabric made of 100% recycled polyester with cotton-like feel
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: soft recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (240 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable field of vision, stows in collar
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care