Kyoto Coat W
Windproof Insulated Coat Women
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 84 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Lofty, ultra quick-drying synthetic insulation that efficiently traps heat
Ice skating at lunchtime and then an evening with friends at the rooftop bar – that’s a busy day you’ve got planned. The KYOTO COAT does it all in style. This winter coat will keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures. It has a clean, unfussy look and can be styled to suit the occasion – sporty-chic or smart-casual.
Stuffed full of MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT, the KYOTO COAT is one of warmest winter coats in our collection. The synthetic fibre insulation delivers very good warmth-to-weight performance. It is also significantly less sensitive to moisture than down, so the odd shower of rain is no problem.
The outer fabric of the KYOTO delivers effective protection from the wind and is also very breathable. The coat is equipped with an adjustable, extra large hood and a snug, overlapping collar to protect your head and neck in cold winter weather.
And if the sun happens to come out, you can unzip the coat and go for the laid-back-casual look!
- Weight: 1030 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE COTTON TOUCH: robust, stretchy, windproof, water repellent and breathable fabric made of 100% recycled polyester with cotton-like feel
- fibreproof taffeta lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (240 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care