LAKE LOUISE JACKET W
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 71 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Autumn is a great time to experience Canada’s Icefield Parkway. And the LAKE LOUISE JACKET is a great jacket to wear while you’re doing it. But wherever you happen to be, this windproof, waterproof and breathable jacket is perfect for trans-seasonal wear.
The jacket is made from recycled materials. The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE shell fabric protects you from the elements and has a pleasantly soft feel. The warm MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE synthetic fibre insulation keeps you warm.
The LAKE LOUISE JACKET has a draw cord at the waist, so you can adjust the fit to create the shape that suits you best.
- Weight: 820 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE SUEDE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with velvety finish (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care