- Weight: 1020 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE TWILLSUEDE 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with velvety finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- soft microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- NANUK 300 HIGHLOFT HEATHER: exceptionally warm, high-loft, marled-look fleece with outstanding warmth-to-weight performance and small packed size
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket, secret pocket
- adjustable waist
In town or on the trail, when the cold wind blows the MADISON AVENUE COAT will keep you warm. And the rain won’t bother you either, thanks to the waterproof and breathable TEXAPORE outer fabric.
No matter how long you spend out in the rain or snow, this coat will always keep you dry. Under the TEXAPORE shell, the MADISON AVENUE has a warm synthetic fibre fill. The fill is unaffected by moisture and provides good thermal performance.
For added comfort, the coat also features a soft, high-loft fleece lining in the shoulders, collar and hood. The MADISON AVENUE is destined to become your go-to winter coat.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Heavyweight fleece with high heat retention