NORTH YORK COAT W
Windproof Quilted Coat Women
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 99 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Gentle walks in the snowy forest, ice skating with friends and evenings at the Christmas market. Sounds like the perfect winter, doesn’t it? The NORTH YORK COAT enhances that seasonal vibe. This on-trend quilted coat will keep the cold at bay, whatever you’ve got planned.
The coat has an extra warm synthetic fibre insulation and a long, slim cut and will keep you warm from your neck down to your thighs. The outer fabric is windproof and water repellent and will easily cope with wintry showers.
The synthetic fill provides excellent thermal comfort and is warm even when damp. The coat is equipped with an adjustable hood that can be buttoned off when you don’t need it.
- Weight: 830 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric made of 100% recycled polyester
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: soft, downproof recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (180 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care