Women's North York Coat
WINDPROOF QUILTED COAT WOMEN
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 830 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric, made of recycled polyester
- soft recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (180 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
Whatever you’ve got planned, you can be sure of one thing: the NORTH YORK quilted coat will keep you warm. Made from recycled material, the TEXASHIELD main fabric keeps the biting winter wind at bay and shrugs off rain showers.
The coat has an extra warm, moisture-insensitive TEXATHERM synthetic fiber insulation made from recycled polyester and a long, slim cut to keep you warm from your head down to your thighs.
The hood is drawcord adjustable and can be detached if not required.
Recycled Components - All recycled components are certified in accordance with the Global Recycled Standard (GRS).
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Sustainable - products made of recycled material, our ban on PFCs, rejecting the use of fur and Angora wool. For us, "living to discover” not only means enjoying the natural world, but doing everything in our power to preserve and protect it.
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Bluesign - The bluesign® system excludes substances that are harmful to the environment and to health from the very beginning of the manufacturing process.