- Weight: 830 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric, made of recycled polyester
- soft recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (180 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
Whatever you’ve got planned, you can be sure of one thing: the NORTH YORK quilted coat will keep you warm. Made from recycled material, the TEXASHIELD main fabric keeps the biting winter wind at bay and shrugs off rain showers.
The coat has an extra warm, moisture-insensitive TEXATHERM synthetic fiber insulation made from recycled polyester and a long, slim cut to keep you warm from your head down to your thighs.
The hood is drawcord adjustable and can be detached if not required.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch