- Weight: 860 g (size S)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- 2 hand pockets
- taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
When you’re pushing hard on demanding trails, you need a jacket that delivers full mobility. The NORRLAND 3IN1 fits the bill perfectly. This 3-in-1 combination consists of a waterproof shell and a warm fleece inner jacket.
For the shell jacket, we’ve opted for a very soft version of our TEXAPORE fabric. It feels like cotton but will keep you dry even in relentless rain. It is also very breathable, which ensures superior climate comfort and thus improves your physical performance.
The knitted fleece inner jacket will keep you snug and warm in very cold winter temperatures. The system zip makes it easy to separate the two jackets so you can wear them individually in less challenging conditions, e.g., in spring and autumn.
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Use with other 3in1 Regular System Jackets
Heavyweight fleece with high heat retention