Women's North Tech Parka
Winter Parka Women
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 935 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D GLOSSY RIPSTOP: very light, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and glossy finish, made of 100% recycled polyester (lining)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- fixed tunnel hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- water resistant zips
- adjustable waist
- adjustable hem
A dog sled ride over a frozen lake makes a great winter adventure. Sound like fun? You bet! The NORTH TECH PARKA will keep you warm on your expeditions to the frozen north — no matter how cold it gets.
The recycled TEXAPORE shell fabric protects you from the rain and wind. And it is so breathable that you’ll always feel fresh, even when the going gets tough. The fill consists of high performance duck down, so you’ll stay warm even in sub-zero temperatures. A luxurious, shiny lining complements the signature look.
As you’d expect from a real expedition parka, the NORTH TECH is equipped with multiple pockets and water resistant zips. It also features an adjustable tunnel hood and a waist draw cord.
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation