Women's North York Coat
WINDPROOF QUILTED COAT WOMEN
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 9 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 830 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric, made of recycled polyester
- soft recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (180 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
Gentle walks in the snowy forest, ice skating with friends and evenings at the Christmas market. Sounds like the perfect winter, doesn’t it? The NORTH YORK COAT enhances that seasonal vibe. This on-trend quilted coat will keep the cold at bay, whatever you’ve got planned.
The coat has an extra warm synthetic fibre insulation and a long, slim cut and will keep you warm from your neck down to your thighs. The outer fabric is windproof and water repellent and will easily cope with wintry showers.
The synthetic fill provides excellent insulation, even when damp. The coat is equipped with an adjustable hood that can be buttoned off when you don’t need it.
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch