- Weight: 1075 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 PEACHED 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton and velvety finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- light synthetic lambswool lining
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
- reflective logos
Whether you’re off for a winter walk through the woods or a stroll through the city, with the ROCKY POINT PARKA, you’re always dressed for the occasion. It has all the functionality of a weatherproof shell jacket with the look of a classic retro-style parka.
With a longer cut and a deep, fold-back hood, it gives you full protection from the snow, rain and wind. The outer fabric is our waterproof TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 – a technical weather protection fabric with a robust, rugged, cotton-like finish that provides perfect weather protection and superb wear comfort.
Underneath the shell, there’s a very warm, MICROGUARD ECOPHERE synthetic fibre insulation and a synthetic lambswool fleece lining for added cosiness. The deep hood is also lined with the same fleece. When the cold wind blows from the side, simply fold out the hood completely for extra protection and warmth. The swallowtail can be folded in so you can vary the look to suit your personal preferences.
Cozy yet breathable fleece lining to keep feet toasty
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Certified organic cotton, manufactured using eco-friendly methods