Windproof Down Coat Women
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 96 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
The SELENIUM COAT is a very warm and very light down coat with a longer cut that gives you a little more protection from the winter weather. It has a high performance duck down fill that keeps you warm from your head to your knees.
The windproof STORMLOCK fabric blocks out icy winds and boosts the insulation performance. In light showers, just pull up the hood. The fabric can easily cope with a few drops of rain. And if you don’t need the hood, you can simply detach it from the coat.
- Weight: 715 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: downproof microfibre lining with logo print
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
1. FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care