- Weight: 715 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric
- downproof microfibre lining
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
The SELENIUM COAT is a very warm and very light down coat with a longer cut that gives you a little more protection from the winter weather. It has a high performance duck down fill that keeps you warm from your head to your knees.
The windproof STORMLOCK fabric blocks out icy winds and boosts the insulation performance. In light showers, just pull up the hood. The fabric can easily cope with a few drops of rain. And if you don’t need the hood, you can simply detach it from the coat.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation