TROPOSPHERE JACKET W
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 70 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Lofty, ultra quick-drying synthetic insulation that efficiently traps heat
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Designed for fun times in the snow and icy-cold conditions, the TROPOSPHERE combines unimpaired freedom of movement with excellent insulation performance. This waterproof and windproof jacket features our high performance MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT insulation.
This insulating fill isn’t just very warm, it’s also ultra light and moisture insensitive. The synthetic fibres have a down-like structure, making the TROPOSPHERE a great alternative to a classic down jacket.
The jacket also benefits from our extra breathable TEXAPORE O2+ weather protection technology. This version of TEXAPORE is slightly stretchy and offers outstanding wear comfort. It is also windproof and waterproof, of course. If more ventilation is required, simply open up the pit zips.
- Weight: 852 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (120 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- venting zips under the arms
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- internal cuffs
- adjustable hem
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- 1. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care