- Weight: 852 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (torso) / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (hood & sleeves)
- venting zips under the arms
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- internal cuffs
- adjustable hem
Designed for fun times in the snow and icy-cold conditions, the TROPOSPHERE combines unimpaired freedom of movement with excellent insulation performance. Inside the waterproof and windproof shell is a generous portion of MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE insulation.
This recycled synthetic fibre fill is not only very warm, but also ultra light and insensitive to moisture. The fill gives the jacket a down-like look, making the TROPOSPHERE a great alternative to a classic down jacket.
The jacket also benefits from our super breathable TEXAPORE O2+ weather protection technology. This version of TEXAPORE is slightly stretchy and offers outstanding wear comfort. It is also windproof and waterproof, of course. If more ventilation is required, simply open up the pit zips.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas