Women's Wildwood Parka
Winter Parka Women
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 9 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 930 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 LIGHT 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton and soft finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft, downproof microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND (120 g/m²): very warm, odour inhibiting insulation with 50 % recycled merino wool, 30 % recycled synthetic fibre and 20 % synthetic fibre / MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND (100 g/m²): very warm, odour inhibiting insulation with 50 % recycled merino wool, 30% recycled synthetic fibre and 20 % synthetic fibre
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- detachable faux fur trim on hood
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, secret pocket
- adjustable waist
Winter is much more fun when you’re warm and dry. Our WILDWOOD PARKA serves up a generous portion of warmth, while giving you full protection from the wind and rain. This winter parka is insulated with MICROGUARD WOOLBLEND, a hybrid insulation material consisting of 50% synthetic fibres and 50% recycled merino wool.
The hybrid insulation provides good thermal performance and outstanding moisture management. It is also odour resistant and robust.
The TEXAPORE FUNCTION 65 shell fabric is breathable, windproof and waterproof. The shell fabric also contains a high proportion of organic cotton, so the WILDWOOD is not only hard wearing but soft and comfortable too.
When the icy cold wind is blowing hard, the faux fur trim around the hood protects your face – a big plus point when you’re out in the wilds. The parka has a draw cord at the waist, so you can adjust the fit to create the shape that suits you best.
Very warm insulation with 50% recycled wool
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Waterproof, breathable technology for staying dry, and comfortable
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Certified organic cotton, manufactured using eco-friendly methods