ARGO PEAK JACKET W
Windproof Down Jacket Women
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 67 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Designed in collaboration with pro skier Felix Neureuther, the ARGO PEAK is an ultra light and super soft down jacket. It can be worn as a standalone for energetic winter sports or as an extra layer under your hardshell.
The warm down fill is encased in a windproof outer fabric, which boosts the insulation performance significantly.
When not required, the ARGO PEAK can be stowed in its own inner pocket and carried in your day pack.
- Weight: 285 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK 10D MINIRIP HIGH TENACITY: extremely light, tear resistant, windproof and very breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- 90/10 goose down fill (800 cuin fill power, RDS certified)
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket, stow pouch for the jacket
- adjustable hem
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
1. FILLING 90% WHITE GOOSE DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care