Argo Peak Jacket W
Windproof Down Jacket Women
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 67 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
Designed in collaboration with pro skier Felix Neureuther, the ARGO PEAK is an ultra light and super soft down jacket. It can be worn as a standalone for energetic winter sports or as an extra layer under your hardshell.
The warm down fill is encased in a windproof outer fabric, which boosts the insulation performance significantly.
When not required, the ARGO PEAK can be stowed in its own inner pocket and carried in your day pack.
- Weight: 285 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK 10D MINIRIP HIGH TENACITY: extremely light, tear resistant, windproof and very breathable fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- 90/10 goose down fill (800 cuin fill power, RDS certified)
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket, stow pouch for the jacket
- adjustable hem
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
1. FILLING 90% WHITE GOOSE DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care