Atmos Jacket W
Beathable Mid layer
Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 67 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Stretchy wind- and water-resistant softshell with great breathability
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Whether it’s cross-country or downhill skiing that floats your boat, with the ATMOS JACKET, you get five star comfort all the way. The jacket keeps you warm and ensures unimpaired freedom of movement
This jacket was designed in collaboration with pro skier Felix Neureuther. The light MICROGUARD STRETCH insulation provides the right level of thermal performance for dynamic winter sports.
The ATMOS JACKET is also super stretchy where you need it to be, with our new NANUK DYNAMIC NATUREBLEND on the sides and sleeve panels. This stretch fleece fabric contains a high proportion of TENCEL™ lyocell fibres. It has a soft feel and flexes as you move.
- Weight: 380 g (size S)
- FLEX SHIELD AIRLITE RIPSTOP: very light, breathable, stretchy and abrasion resistant softshell fabric with wind resistant and water repellent properties and ripstop construction
- NANUK DYNAMIC NATUREBLEND: soft, breathable, two-way stretch fleece made from 61% recycled polyester and at least 25% TENCEL™ lyocell fibres (sides and sleeve panels)
- FLEX SHIELD AITLITE PLAIN: very light, breathable, stretchy and abrasion resistant softshell fabric with wind resistant and water repellent properties
- MICROGUARD STRETCH (60 g/m²): lightweight, stretchy, synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket
- adjustable hem
material and care
1.SHELL 92% POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 61% POLYESTER
34% LYOCELL5% ELASTANE
LINING 92% POLYAMIDE
- 1. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care