Alpine Trail Jkt W
SOFTSHELL JACKET WOMEN
Our model is 177 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 67 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Stretchy wind- and water-resistant softshell with great breathability
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Highly breathable weatherproof technology with extra waterproofing
100% perfluorocarbon-free water repellency
As the first rays of sun warm the morning air, you're already out on the trail. Wherever your walk takes you, the ALPINE TRAIL is with you all the way.
The shoulders and hood of the jacket consist of a special TEXAPORE fabric with a SUPER DWR finish. This fabric is windproof and waterproof, so you're well equipped for wet and windy weather.
The body and sleeves of the ALPINE TRAIL are water resistant, super stretchy and very breathable. The jacket is designed to give you maximum freedom of movement. The long zips under the arms provide extra ventilation when required.
- Weight: 420 g (size S)
- FLEX SHIELD: robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind and water resistant properties
- TEXAPORE O2+ HYPROOF STRETCH SUPER DWR 3L: stretchy, extremely waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with DWR finish (water column rating: 30,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092 ; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- NYLON STRETCH JERSEY: soft, fast drying, cross-stretch fabric (lining)
- fixed hood
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets
- stow pouch for the jacket
- adjustable hem
material and care
1.SHELL 91% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care