Women's Dakar Parka
Lightweight Rain Jacket
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 475 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE DIAMOND 2L: 100% recycled, lightweight, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with diamond structured exterior (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092 ; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: soft recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MESH LINING ECOSPHERE: mesh lining made of recycled polyester
- fixed hood with adjustable field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
- reflective logo
Designed to keep you dry on urban outings or country walks, the DAKAR PARKA is a simple, ultralight, weatherproof jacket with a slightly longer cut.
The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE outer fabric is very waterproof and very breathable – and very comfortable to wear. The fabric has a great feel, and the diamond structured exterior looks great too. The fact that both the outer fabric and the membrane are recycled means the parka is also good for the environment.
A draw cord at the waist allows you to trim the fit for a more feminine silhouette.
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact