- Weight: 820 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE SUEDE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with velvety finish (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres / MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable waist
The LAKE LOUISE is a very warm winter hardshell with proper ‘outdoor’ credentials. The TEXAPORE shell fabric is windproof, waterproof and breathable. The TEXASHIELD synthetic insulation delivers a high level of heat retention – ideal for cold temperatures.
All of the materials used in the manufacture of this jacket are made from eco-friendly, recycled polyester. The covered zip, high collar and adjustable, lined hood provide extra protection from the cold.
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)