MARBLE ROCK JACKET W
HARDSHELL JACKET WOMEN
Our model is 176 cm tall and wears size S.
Measurements of the product in size S: Back length: 72.8 cm
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Two jackets that zip together seamlessly for all-weather versatility
When you’re trekking through the backcountry, the last thing you want to be worrying about is whether your jacket is up to the job. With the MARBLE ROCK JACKET you won’t have to. If you want to experience the outdoors in all seasons, this hardshell will do you proud. The super robust TEXAPORE fabric is designed to cope with harsh treatment, and you can rely on it to keep you dry.
The fabric is also very breathable, so the wear climate is consistently good. The contrasting, marled-effect TEXAPORE fabric on the shoulders, hood and sleeves gives the jacket its signature look. If the sun is shining when you get down to the valley, simply detach the hood and stash it in your pack.
And when the winter comes, and you need a bit more warmth, you can use the system zip to combine it with a compatible inner jacket. This gives you a functional jacket combination that you can use all year round.
- Weight: 535 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE HEATHER TWILL 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with marled look (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (shoulders & sleeves)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
2.SHELL 83% POLYAMIDE
- 1.LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care