Women's Mount Emin Jacket
Eco-friendly Waterproof Jacket
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 5 ft 10 in tall and wears size S.
- Weight: 502 g (size S)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092 ; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision, stows in jacket collar
- venting zips under the arms
- chest pocket, 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable collar
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
Love the outdoors? You’ll love the MOUNT EMIN jacket. Tailored from 100% recycled weatherproof fabric, this jacket will allow you to brave the elements and enjoy the outdoors with a clear conscience.
The fabric has stretch properties and flexes as you move. It is also very breathable, a feature you’ll certainly appreciate on tough days out on the trail. And when you’re pushing yourself to the max, you can open the venting zips for a refreshing blast of fresh air.
In fine weather you can leave the hood at home and adjust the collar to suit the weather conditions. When the weather turns cooler, you can use the system zip to team the MOUNT EMIN with a compatible inner jacket to create a warm, winter-ready combination.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Use with other 3in1 Short System Jackets