Scrambler Lite Texapore Low W
WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES WOMEN
Sustainability & Technology
EVA pad in heel optimizes heel strike in demanding terrain
Anatomically shaped insole with layered cushioning for precise fit
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
High-traction tread for confidence on rugged terrain
The SCRAMBLER LITE TEXAPORE LOW is designed for fast and light hiking on muddy trails and rough paths.
Ideal for approaches, day hikes and multi-day trips, this hybrid hiking shoe won't let you down. The high traction VIBRAM outsole, EVA heel pad, special toe design and stabilising collar panel deliver excellent grip and support on more challenging terrain. The shoe has a long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment, so the fit is always snug and comfortable.
The upper is made of robust, easy-care synthetic materials and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth after your walk.
Out on the trail in all weathers? No problem. The TEXAPORE membrane will keep your feet dry. Let's go and have an adventure!
- Weight: 840 g/pair (Size 4)
- robust synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- torsion resistant TPU lasting board
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: cushioning insole, preformed footbed
and extremely good heel support
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- reinforced collar panel to stabilise the midfoot
- protective rubber toe cap
- long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment