Enter to Win: Alpspitze Outerwear Kit + Kuat Ski Rack. Enter Here.
Women's Scrambler Low
Hiking Shoes Women
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 690 g/pair (Size 4)
- lightweight microfibre upper
- exclusive VIBRAM trekking sole with optimal grip
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: cushioning insole, preformed footbed
and extremely good heel support
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- protective toe cap
- long eyestay for precise lacing adjustment
Ideal for approaches and easy hiking on tracks and trails, the SCRAMBLER LOW features a rugged VIBRAM sole that delivers good grip, even on more challenging terrain.
This brilliantly versatile hiking shoe cushions the foot well and is very comfortable to wear. Ready to roll? It's time to hit the trail!
grip system logo
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck
comfort fit logo
Products tested by ASI Reisen
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
Activity Index A - Day Hikes