Women's Terraventure Texapore Low
WOMEN’S SUSTAINABLE WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 655 g/pair (Size 4)
- recycled PFC-free synthetic upper material mix
- smooth tongue fit
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE: sustainable, extremely waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100% recycled tricot lining
- recycled ORTHOLITE PU-rubber insole for optimal cushioning
- VIBRAM cork-mixed EVA midsole
- VIBRAM ECOSTEP outsole
- rubber toe protector
- lace hooks made of recycled zinc
If you love nature as much as we do, you will want to help protect it. With the TERRAVENTURE TEXAPORE LOW, that’s easily done. This is our most sustainable hiking shoe.
It keeps your feet dry in wet weather, provides particularly good cushioning, and gives you a secure grip even on demanding trails.
The upper and the highly waterproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE membrane are made from recycled materials. The ORTHOLITE insole is made from recycled mesh and recycled PU and rubber. And the cork content in the VIBRAM EVA midsole not only provides comfort, but also delivers additional sustainability.
Texapore Ecosphere Pro