Women's Terraventure Texapore Mid
WOMEN’S SUSTAINABLE WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 655 g/pair (Size 4)
- recycled PFC-free synthetic upper material mix
- smooth tongue fit
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE: sustainable, extremely waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100% recycled tricot lining
- recycled ORTHOLITE PU-rubber insole for optimal cushioning
- VIBRAM cork-mixed EVA midsole
- VIBRAM ECOSTEP outsole
- rubber toe protector
- lace hooks made of recycled zinc
Our TERRAVENTURE TEXAPORE MID hiking boot is where performance meets sustainability. The boot is extremely waterproof and breathable. It provides perfect cushioning and the high traction VIBRAM ECOSTEP outsole delivers excellent grip.
Both the synthetic upper material and the waterproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE PRO membrane are 100% recycled. The ORTHOLITE insole is also made with repurposed materials: recycled mesh on the top, recycled PU and rubber on the bottom. The midsole consists of a mixture of EVA and cork for improved sustainability.
Texapore Ecosphere Pro