Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays. Learn More.
FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE LOW W
WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES WOMEN
Sustainability & Technology
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Just one last steep section to go and you'll be out of the forest and on the open hillside. Tough trails are easier when you're wearing the FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE LOW. The unique sole design provides excellent stability and support for the foot.
The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot improves the cushioning and provides a dynamic and responsive ride. The shoe has a soft REFLEX FOAM component in the midsole for superior comfort and less effort when walking, so you can take challenging day hikes in your stride.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, rocky paths. And if you get caught in a shower or have to splash through a shallow mountain stream, the waterproof and very breathable membrane will keep your feet dry.
The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck and bears the ASI seal of approval.
- Weight: 690 g/pair (Size 4)
- lightweight textile upper
- collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: thin, stabilising forefoot plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- EVA midsole with very good cushioning and precise motion guidance
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- stabilising TPU welding on side and front
- protective rubber toe cap
- lace hooks at collar for precise lacing adjustment
- WIRE SUPPORT: strong, ultra lightweight lacing ligaments for optimal, adjustable grip