FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE MID W
WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES WOMEN
Sustainability & Technology
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
Rocky paths, steep grassy slopes and slippery stream beds can be an adventure or an ordeal. It all depends on your footwear. The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE MID has a unique sole design that provides excellent stability and support for the foot, which means you save energy for when you need it most - on the uphill bits!
The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot improves the cushioning and provides a dynamic and responsive ride. The boot has a soft REFLEX FOAM component in the midsole for superior comfort and less effort when walking, so you can take tough day hikes in your stride.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, stony terrain. And if you get caught in a shower or have to pick your way across a stream, the waterproof and very breathable membrane will keep your feet dry.
The FORCE STRIKER TEXAPORE was developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck and bears the ASI seal of approval.
- Weight: 765 g/pair (Size 4)
- lightweight textile upper
- collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: thin, stabilising forefoot plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- EVA midsole with very good cushioning and precise motion guidance
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- exclusive VIBRAM outsole
- stabilising TPU welding on side and front
- protective rubber toe cap
- lace hooks at collar for precise lacing adjustment
- WIRE SUPPORT: strong, ultra lightweight lacing ligaments for optimal, adjustable grip