Rock Hunter Texapore Low W
WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES WOMEN
Sustainability & Technology
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection
A weekend in the Lake District, hiking and biking and strolling around town, is the perfect opportunity to try out your new ROCK HUNTER TEXAPORE LOW shoes. This is the lightest hiking shoe in our collection, but hiking is just one of the things it does well.
The shoe gives you the sure-footedness you need on less demanding off-road terrain and is equipped with a hiking outsole that delivers good grip on grassy paths and forest tracks and trails. The special comfort fit and minimalist, lightweight construction keep your feet in good shape even after several miles of walking.
The shoe consists of a clever combination of suede leather, fabric and waterproof TEXAPORE so if you have to splash across a shallow stream when you’re out for a walk your feet will stay dry. Its modern styling means it doesn’t look out of place in the city either. The TEXAPORE membrane is also super breathable, so your feet will sweat less.
- Weight: 680 g/pair (Size 4)
- low-cut upper in suede leather and synthetic fabric with lightweight front and side sections
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- cushioning EVA midsole with good roll-over performance
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- modern print on sides and front
- webbing lace loops