- Weight: 756 g/pair (Size 4)
- recycled PFC-free synthetic upper material mix
- smooth tongue fit
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE: sustainable, extremely waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100% recycled tricot lining
- recycled ORTHOLITE PU-rubber insole for optimal cushioning
- VIBRAM cork-mixed EVA midsole
- VIBRAM ECOSTEP outsole
- rubber toe protector
- lace hooks made of recycled zinc
This year South Tyrol, next year Switzerland? When your passion is hiking, you also want to give something back to nature. With the TERRAVENTURE TEXAPORE LOW, it's easy. Because this is our most sustainable hiking shoe.
We have used as many recycled materials as possible for this functional and modern hiking shoe. Including the recycled polyester upper material and the sustainable, waterproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE membrane. The ORTHOLITE insole is also made from recycled mesh and recycled PU and rubber. And the cork content in the VIBRAM EVA midsole not only provides comfort, but also ensures additional sustainability.
Even though the focus of the TERRAVENTURE TEXAPORE LOW is on sustainability, no compromise on functionality has been made. The shoe keeps your feet dry in wet weather, provides particularly good cushioning, and gives you a secure grip even on demanding trails.
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Durable, grippy rubber sole ideal for alpine terrain
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Activity Index A/B - Extended Day Hikes