Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing shipping delays. Learn More.
WOODLAND TEXAPORE LOW W
WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES WOMEN
Sustainability & Technology
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection
Sightseeing in Scotland or walking in Wales - wherever your summer holiday takes you, the WOODLAND TEXAPORE LOW is with you every step of the way. This multifunctional hiking shoe is very light and very comfortable - perfect when you're on your feet for a long time.
The breathable TEXAPORE membrane prevents water getting in and allows sweat to get out. The shoe has a soft REFLEX FOAM insert in the midsole for enhanced comfort and less effort when walking. The sure-grip rubber outsole delivers good traction - even on more demanding terrain.
- Weight: 590 g/pair (Size 4)
- lightweight, low-cut textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection