Women's Cold Bay Texapore High
WATERPROOF WINTER SHOES WOMEN
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 970 g/pair (Size 4)
- robust leather and textile upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- EVA insole with thermal lining
- cushioning EVA midsole
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- synthetic rand for extra protection
- lace hooks for precise lacing adjustment
- comfort temperature to -30°C/-22°F
- STAY WARM seal of approval, certified by PFI PIRMASENS
When you’re strolling through the snowy streets of Innsbruck and Kitzbühel on your winter holiday, the ASPEN TEXAPORE HIGH will keep your feet warm and dry.
This waterproof winter boot teams a leather and textile upper with a super warm NANUK ULTRA fleece lining, and will keep your feet warm in temperatures down to -30 °C.
Things can get a little slippery underfoot when there’s snow and ice on the streets, so we’ve equipped this boot with a special winter outsole that provides the necessary grip. A cushioning EVA midsole makes the boot extremely comfortable to walk in.
winter grip logo
Heavy-duty fleece lining for extra warmth in cold temperatures