- Weight: 1100 g/pair (Size 4)
- robust upper in oiled nubuck leather
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- high traction rubber outsole
- PU midsole for long lasting and premium cushioning
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: special insole for advanced cushioning
- top lace hooks for precise lacing
- easy lacing system with metal D-rings
Inspired by the Alaskan wilderness, a place where you can leave everyday life behind you and just be yourself, the JACK WT MID is a warm winter boot with a classic, rugged style.
Ideal for travel or everyday wear, the boot is made of premium quality oiled nubuck leather and has a fleece lining to keep your feet warm and cosy in frosty temperatures. A cushioning PU midsole makes the JACK WT MID extremely comfortable to walk in – so comfortable that you’ll never want to take these boots off!
The rugged leather and metal lace hooks and eyelets provide the signature style. A robust, anti-slip outsole delivers a good grip even on wet ground.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
grip system logo
comfort fir logo