Nevada Texapore Mid W
WATERPROOF WINTER BOOTS WOMEN
Sustainability & Technology
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection
A comfortable winter boot that weighs next to nothing. The NEVADA TEXAPORE MID is a waterproof winter boot that keeps your feet warm in temperatures down to -30 °C thanks to the NANUK ULTRA fleece lining.
The fabric upper features a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane and provides reliable protection from the rain, snow and cold. The EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning.
The rubber outsole has a special tread that delivers the reliable grip you need on winter walks.
- Weight: 580 g/pair (Size 4)
- lightweight textile and microfibre upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- thick, cushioning EVA midsole
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- snow cuff with draw cord
- easy lacing system with metal D-rings
- comfort temperature to -30°/-22°F