Enter to Win: Alpspitze Outerwear Kit + Kuat Ski Rack. Enter Here.
Women's Nevada Texapore High
WATERPROOF WINTER BOOTS WOMEN
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 800 g/pair (Size 4)
- lightweight textile and microfibre upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- thick, cushioning EVA midsole
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- easy lacing system with metal D-rings
- comfort temperature to -30°C/-22°F
The NEVADA TEXAPORE HIGH is a waterproof winter boot that keeps your feet warm in temperatures down to -30 °C, thanks to the NANUK ULTRA fleece lining. And it’s remarkably light too.
The high-cut fabric upper features a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane and provides reliable protection from the rain, snow and cold. The EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning.
The rubber outsole has a special winter tread that delivers the good grip you need on winter walks.
Heavy-duty fleece lining for extra warmth in cold temperatures