- Weight: 680 g/pair (Size 8)
- lightweight, low-cut textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- REFLEX FOAM: soft, functional midsole foam in the heel for superior comfort and less effort when walking
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
Sightseeing in Scotland or walking in Wales. Wherever your summer holiday takes you, the WOODLAND TEXAPORE LOW is with you every step of the way. This multifunctional hiking shoe is very light and very comfortable – perfect when you’re on your feet for a long time.
The breathable TEXAPORE membrane prevents water getting in and allows sweat to get out. The shoe has a soft REFLEX FOAM insert in the midsole for enhanced comfort and less effort when walking. The sure-grip rubber outsole delivers good traction – even on more demanding terrain.
Waterproof, breathable technology for storm protection